- Dataset links
- SAIL 2018 Resources
Links to some useful datasets resources which I have used or an interested in.
- GDELT dataset: World events cateloged and classified.
- Google Dataset Search: Search interface by google.
- Quandll: Repository of useful datasets.
- SNAP Dataset: Useful network datasets.
- Datasets on Github: List compiled of publicaly available datasets on Github.
- 911 Dataset: Crowdsourced dataset about 911.
- Indiana University Network Data: A set of very large data sets, including some non-network data sets, compiled by the School of Library and Information Science at Indiana University. Network data sets include the NBER data set of US patent citations and a data set of links between articles in the on-line encyclopedia Wikipedia.
- UCI Network Data: Links to many important network datasets or lists to network datasets.
- List of datasets: Organized on Github page.
- Google Public Datasets: Search many publically available datasets.
- Common Crawl: Crawled data from internet.
- WebDataCommons: Data parsed from CommonCrawl
- UCI ML: UCI datasets for Machine Learning tasks.
- Amazon datasets: Large Scale datasets for Commerical Level Analysis.
- KDNuggets: Large collection of datasets by KDNuggets.
- Data is Plural: A google spreadsheet with links and description to some amazing datasets.
SAIL 2018 ResourcesSchool network evolution over grades
Documentation about Gephi networks