- A Beginner’s Guide To Quantum Computing - Very good introductory video form IBM Research using IBM Q project to code examples.
- Quantum Computing for Computer Scientists - Focuses on explaining QC via CS concepts. Slides
- Programming with QisKit - A series using IBM Qiskit library to program quantum algorithms and games.
- IBM Quantum computing free access - Get access to schedule jobs on upto 32 qubits (mostly just 5).
- QuTiP: Quantum Toolbox in Python
- Superconducting Quantum Circuit in Python
- Strawberry Fields: A cross-platform Python library for simulating and executing programs on quantum photonic hardware.
- PennyLane: a software framework for differentiable quantum programming
- Topology in condensed matter: tying quantum knots
- Xanadu Quantum Codebook
- PennyLane: Learn quantum programming